We are subsidiary of a large-scale national company located in BALIKPAPAN, east kalimantan looking for:
- Update project data & progress (electrical & instrumentation)
- Review the vendor’s/contractor’s master schedule with owner’s master schedule
- Make weekly report (progress)
- Develop master schedule using Ms. Project/Primavera P6
- Familiar with Block Diagram, SOW, BOQ, S Curve + Tracking
Job Requirements :
♦ Min. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
♦ Required language(s): English
♦ At least 10 year(s) of working experience in Engineering & Construction Company/General Contractor.
♦ Experienced in handling EPCM projects (Engineering, Procurement, Construction, & Management) in Power Plant or Oil & Gas Industry (including Boiler System, Pipeline/Piping, Building, HVAC, Water Treatment, Air Pressured System, Electrical System, DCS/PLC System).
♦ Strong computer skills, including Ms. Project/Primavera P6, Ms. Office (Ms. Word & Ms. Excel)
♦ Must be willing to work in Balikpapan
Interested candidates should submit their complete resume/cv with supporting documents (Copy of educational certificates, transcript, copy of identity card) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 20 July 2017.