A growing group of Companies which mainly operates in Mining, Palm Oil Plantation, Land Clearing and Construction Project business, is looking for top qualified candidates to be part of our key professional team:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Management, Human Resouces, Psychology or equivalent
- Required skill(s): Psychotest Administration, Psychotest Checking and Presentation, Interviewing Skills, Human Capital Administration, Ready to be hands on.
- Fresh Graduates are welcomed.
- Preferably Officer / Assistant specializing in Recruitment / Human Capital Administration and Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Willing to be located at Samarinda – Kalimantan Timur.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
Asisten Divisi Kebun
- Male, Max. 40 years old
- Min. Vocational High School (SMK), or above.
- Experience min. 2 years in palm trees’ nursery, plantation and harvesting technical practice.
- Able to work individually and in team.
- Willing to be located at Wahau, Kalimantan Timur.
- Full time position is available.
- Assist in compliance reviews, best practice assessments and other plantation assessments to support Palm Oil management.
- Assist in the compliance of applicable laws and regulations.
- Provide assistance and advice on plantation issues to make recommendations to facility management.
- Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and visitors.
- Assist in the development and presentation of relevant plantation practice.
- Ability to work with employees and achieve cultural change in the face of potential resistance.
- Maintain positive and proactive relations with managers and employees, as well as our customers and regulatory agencies.
- Perform other work related tasks as required as assigned
- Comply with all Company’s procedures and policies.
Interested qualified candidates are welcomed to apply by sending your application letter, resume and latest colored photo to : firstname.lastname@example.org (max. size : 2 mb) latest by June 30th, 2016.
Please write the position you want to apply at the top right corner of your envelope or as a subject of your email.