URGENTLY NEEDED HRGA MANAGER
We Are Main Contractor of ADARO POWER ( Tanjung Power Indonesia )from South korea for construction industries ,we looking for a potential candidate to join our team at 2X100 MW Coal fire Power Plant Project KALSEL 1 at Tanjung Tabalong.
1. HRGA MANAGER
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English ( Mandatory ), Korean (If possible)
- At least 15 Year(s) of working experience in the related field of large enterprise is a must.
- Having Experience in work related to Manpower, Immigration, and any other government offices will be prioritized.
- Manager specialized in Human Resources or equivalent is a must.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Send us by email to :firstname.lastname@example.org cc email@example.com
Please Read Qualification and Requirements
Only CV in english will be process and Importan to have a good English short candidate will interview by user on English
All Task and duties also command are in english so please if youre cannot speak english well, do not apply this possition