VACANT 6 POSITION:
PT. INDOS CAKRA MANDIRI is a national private Company which engaged in Outsourcing, Human Capital Services and Contractor. Our company provides qualified and expert Staff in each field, by adjusting the Market Demand both Domestic and International. Due to our rapid growth, we are looking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to fill the following positions:
1. Senior Mechanic/Mechanic
- Build and assemble machines or mechanical components according to requirements
- Inspect machines, engines, transmissions, etc. And run diagnostic test to discover functionality issues
- Conduct repairs aiming for maximum reliability
- Troubleshoot reported problems and resolve them in a timely manner
- Perform thorough maintenance on machinery, equipment and systems
- Clean and apply lubricants to machinery components
- Replenish fluids and components of engines and machinery
- Provide consultation on correct maintenance and preventative measures to machine or vehicle users
- Undertake other duties as assigned (e.g. repair of hydraulic systems, painting vehicles etc.)
- Keep logs of work and report on issues
- Proven experience as Senior Mechanic / Mechanic
- Excellent knowledge of machinery and hydraulic, electrical and other systems and their components
- Aptitude in using various hand tools (screwdrivers, hammers etc.) and precision measurement tools (e.g. calipers)
- Ability to follow established procedures and practices and read instruction, blueprints etc.
- A strong commitment to all health and safety guidelines
- Very good communication skills
- A problem-solving ability
- Very good physical strength and stamina
- High school diploma is preferred; Certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship is a definite plus
2. Senior Auto Electrician/Auto Electrician
- Undertake electrical repairs on various vehicles and plant
- Repair parts and equipment when needed
- Maintain and repair various kinds of petrol and diesel engine motor vehicles
- Order for parts and equipment as necessary
- Liaise with agents and manufacturers on problems in order to achieve an efficient repair
- Complete all documentation and receipts, including inspection sheets, and applies signatures as appropriate
- Identify repairs required via unfair wear and tear, and advice the service manager and foreman mechanic
- Undertake required training(s)
- Work within a realistic time
- Proven experience as Senior Auto Electrician / Auto Electrician
- Practically and mechanically oriented
- Have self-discipline
- Psychologically and medically fit
- Possess good vision and be able to identify different colors
- Reliable and punctual
- Safety conscious, to avoid unnecessary accidents
- Must have business sense and good judgment
- Care about the quality of work to be done and have customer satisfaction in mind.
3. Senior Serviceman/Serviceman
- Check tires and tubes; change oil; dispense fuel; lubricate equipment.
- Check, repair, and change vehicle tubes and tires in the field and at the garage; make road calls.
- Check and change automotive oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, coolant levels, etc..
- Lubricate and grease vehicular fleet and ground maintenance equipment.
- Break down old tires and put new tires on rims.
- Dispense vehicle fuels; spin balances tires.
- Clean, polish and service vehicles.
- Complete required forms and reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Request assistance and direction when needed.
- Perform related work as required.
- 1+ years proven experience working on heavy earth moving equipment.
- Have a demonstrated service person background
- Equipment servicing including oil and filter changes and routine maintenance on mining equipment.
- Refueling of large mobile plant
- Ability to work unsupervised
- HR license is mandatory
- WA White/Construction card is preferred
Our client requires the successful candidates to pass pre-employment medicals and drug and alcohol screens, also to possess strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work safely and as part of a team.
4. QUALITY CONTROL and PORT FOREMAN
To provide the coal quality and processing plan which guides the mining operation in alignment with the clients coal requirements. Paramount in this is the profitability of the mining operation.
- Bachelor degree in Mining, Chemical or Geology Engineer
- Minimum 2-3 year experience in a similar role at coal projects
- Good knowledge in Coal Quality Control in Pit & Port, Coal Chain Handling, Coal Loading and Coal Standard Sampling
- Knowledge and understanding of clients, consultants, suppliers & subcontractors
- Good communication skills, written-verbal, both English and Bahasa
- Computer literacy
- Ready worked in remote area
5. MINING FOREMAN
- To co-ordinate and supervise the removal of overburden and the mining and transport of coal in a safe environment and to meet production targets with high standard performance.
- Actively contribute to positive teamwork
- Communicate openly and honestly at all times
- Senior High school degree
- Minimum 2-3 year experience in a similar role.
- Preferably held a “POP” Mining Indonesia competency certificate
- Understanding utilization all equipment and productivity
- Ability to operate most of type of Mining equipment
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Ready worked in remote area
6. HSE Officer
- Provide HS&E management information, advice and assistance to all staff to ensure safe, healthy and accident free work environments and the compliance with the company HS&E policy and procedures and legislative re-quirements.
- Remain all elements of OHS&E (including project elements) to improve safety performance.
- Actively contribute to a positive teamwork environment at all times.
- Communicate openly and honestly at all times.
- Relevant qualification in engineering or similar discipline.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Have knowledge in legislative and statutory requirements.
- Good communication skills, written and verbal, both in English and Bahasa.
- Computer literate
If you want to take your professional career to a new level in a committed, exciting workplace with a dynamic view of mining please send your application and CV by email( max 350kb), not later than 2 week from this advertisement date to :firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please give a position name in email subject)