JOB VACANCY FINANCE MANAGER
PT. MULTI AGUNG SARANA ANANDA The Company was founded by Tjandra Onawah in 1998 and has grown to become a reputable company in the region for time charter vessels to support marine transport in Oil and Gas Industry and Marine Services. The Company supplies support vessels ranging from tug boats, landing craft, cargo ships, harbour tug, flat top barges, floating hotel barges, crane barges, chemical transport barges and other special purpose vessel
The Company’s commitment to it’s Customer is continuously developed by improving the Quality of Safety to Standard for International Marine Services regulated by IMO in 2004. Then in 2005, the Company comply the Standard Quality of Customer Satisfaction with ISO 9001:2000. Even more, in 2006, The Company acquired a floating dock where it provides continuous onsite service to its Clients. This is highly regarded and valued by the Company’s Clients and shows the commitment of the founder to provide world class service.
We are currently looking for an experienced
Finance Manager to join our team on a permanent basis
- Man / Woman, Age Max. 40 years old.
- Candidate should hold Bachelor degree majoring Accounting / Finance from reputable university.
- Candidate must have 5 years experiences in Managerial position from Marine Service Company / Oil Gas Company.
- Familiar with Ms. Office, Internet and accounting system software.
- Deep understanding of Financial Statement & Indonesian Tax Regulation (PPh, PPN, etc)
- Excellent knowledge and experience in analyzing and making system & procedures.
- Able to write & speak English fluently.
- Good communication, coordination, and leadership skill.
- Able to work independently.
- Attention to detail and able to work under pressure and in tight deadline.
- Willing to be place at Balikpapan Area
- Manager finance, cash flows, credit control and taxation for the entity.
- Coordinate and review daily accounting activities to ensure accuracy and completeness of transactions recorded during closing period for the entity.
- Resolve complex accounting issues (aligned with Group Accounting Policy).
- Manage AR Collection and billing.
- Payroll check and manage the payment process.
- Dealing with external audit and other regulatory audit.
- Constructing weekly and monthly internal reports to managerial.
- To ensure consistently high standard of performance, good result and continuous improvement through effective communication.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to :
PT. Multi Agung Sarana Ananda