VACANT 1 POSITION:
PT Petrosea Tbk. is a multi-disciplinary mining, infrastructure and oil & gas services Company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia since 1972. Drawing on rich and varied years of experience throughout the Indonesian archipelago, Petrosea is now recognized as one of Indonesia’s leading contractors.
We offer a competitive advantage through our ability to provide complete pit-to-port mining solutions, supported by integrated engineering and construction capabilities and logistic support, whilst demonstrating absolute commitment to health, safety & environment, quality management, and ethically code of business conduct. We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Together with its holding company, PT Indika Energy Tbk., Petrosea is able to provide complete business solutions in the energy supply chain.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
1. Senior Safety Training Officer (Assignment: Balikpapan)
Develop, deliver, measure and evaluate HSE Technical Training program and its implementation to ensure that personnel’s Health/Safety knowledge & work practices in compliance with PTP HSE policies, Government regulation, and other legal requirements, through involvement of HSE site teams.
- Minimum 5-years experienced trainer in HSE implementation at high risk mining & construction industries.
- Preferably 3 years minimum experienced HSE officer/coordinator in O&G, Mining & Construction.
- Preferably Certificate IV TAE, ToT, AK3, POP and POM certified from goverment.
- Good knowledge of Accident prevention & investigation, Risk Assessment, HSE procedures, Audit process, Emergency Response and Rescue, First Aid and other controls of incident loss.
- Good Computer literacy (e.g. standard MS. Office & database).
- Good Leadership, presentation/assessment skills and English communication in verbal and writing.
- Willing to travel to project sites and work flexible/extended hours to meet the company objectives.
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email subject: SSTO to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 1000kb.