VACANT 3 POSITION
A growing group of Companies which mainly operates in Mining, Palm Oil Plantation, Land Clearing and Construction Project business, is looking for top qualified candidates to be part of our key professional team:
1. Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Maintenance Planner, ADT, Exca, Motor Grader, Dump Truck, Light Vehicle)
- Male, Max. 40 years old
- Min. Heavy Equipment Vocational High School (SMK Alat Berat)
- Experience min. 2 years in repairing and maintenance of heavy equipment.
- Able to work individually and in team.
- Honest, responsible, and self-initiated.
- Willing to be located at Batuah and Sambutan, Kalimantan Timur.
- Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturers’ specifications.
- Repair and replace damaged or worn parts.
- Operate and inspect machines or heavy equipment in order to diagnose defects.
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions to determine required repairs, using engine diagnostic equipment such as computerized test equipment and calibration devices.
- Dismantle and reassemble heavy equipment using hoists and hand tools.
- Clean, lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment and vehicles.
- Examine parts for damage or excessive wear, using micrometers and gauges.
- Schedule maintenance for industrial machines and equipment, and keep equipment service records.
- Read and understand operating manuals, blueprints, and technical drawings.
- Overhaul and test machines or equipment to ensure operating efficiency.
- Assemble gear systems, and align frames and gears.
- Fit bearings to adjust, repair, or overhaul mobile mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment.
- Weld or solder broken parts and structural members, using electric or gas welders and soldering tools.
- Clean parts by spraying them with grease solvent or immersing them in tanks of solvent.
- Adjust, maintain, and repair or replace subassemblies, such as transmissions and crawler heads, using hand tools, jacks, and cranes.
- Adjust and maintain industrial machinery, using control and regulating devices.
- Fabricate needed parts or items from sheet metal.
- Direct workers who are assembling or disassembling equipment or cleaning parts.
- monthly budgets and keeping detailed records.
2. Civil Surveyor
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): ability to operate surveying tools, knowledge in surveying and management software, ready to be hands on.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Officer / Assistant specializing in surveying, topography reading and management, environmental impact management or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Willing to be located at Kais, Sorong, Papua
- Analyze survey objectives and specifications to prepare survey proposals or to direct others in survey proposal preparation.
- Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain.
- Compute geodetic measurements and interpret survey data to determine positions, shapes, and elevations of geomorphic and topographic features.
- Coordinate findings with the work of engineering and architectural personnel, clients, and others concerned with projects.
- Determine longitudes and latitudes of important features and boundaries in survey areas using theodolites, transits, levels, and satellite-based global positioning systems (GPS).
- Develop criteria for survey methods and procedures.
- Direct or conduct surveys to establish legal boundaries for properties, based on legal deeds and titles.
- Establish fixed points for use in making maps, using geodetic and engineering instruments.
- Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
- Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
- Record the results of surveys including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
- Train assistants and helpers, and direct their work in such activities as performing surveys or drafting maps.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Write descriptions of property boundary surveys for use in deeds, leases, or other legal documents.
- Plan and conduct ground surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other geodetic measurements.
- Adjust surveying instruments to maintain their accuracy.
- Conduct research in surveying and mapping methods using knowledge of techniques of photogrammetric map compilation and electronic data processing.
- Survey bodies of water to determine navigable channels and to secure data for construction of breakwaters, piers, and other marine structures.
- Direct aerial surveys of specified geographical areas.
- Locate and mark sites selected for geophysical prospecting activities such as efforts to locate petroleum or other mineral products.
- Determine specifications for photographic equipment to be used for aerial photography, as well as altitudes from which to photograph terrain.
- Develop criteria for the design and modification of survey instruments.
3. HRGA Admin Site
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Management, Human Resouces, Accounting or equivalent
- Required skill(s): Compensation and Benefit, Human Capital Administration, Leaves, Absences, BPJS, Overtime, Ready to be hands on.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Officer / Assistant specializing in Human Resouces / Human Capital Administration and Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Willing to be located at Kais, Sorong – Papua.
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
- Administers the compensation program; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all non-staff personnel, students and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations;
- Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars. Maintains company organization charts and the employee directory.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment (UU no. 13 tahun 2003).
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Interested qualified candidates are welcomed to apply by sending your application letter, resume and latest colored photo to : firstname.lastname@example.org (max. size : 2 mb) latest by March 10th, 2018.
Please write the position you want to apply at the top right corner of your envelope or as a subject of your email.