vacant as Plant Planner Supervisor
PT BORNEO ALAM SEMESTA. Our company is a fast growing mining contracting company seeking suitably qualified and experienced personnel for the following positions :
Plant Planner Supervisor
Job Responsibility :
• Planning preventive maintenance activities in accordance with the preventive maintenance schedule and according to the manual book for all existing equipment.
• Plan and monitor the Overhaul schedule as planned
• Planning predictive maintenance activities (backlog, undercariage checking program etc.) can work well.
• Ensuring well controlled administrative activities (Closing)
• Monitor Prestart check, Mechanical Inspection, machine inspection program (PPM), undercarriage examination program (PPU), technical advisor (TA 1) and TA 2. and service Sheet report is well documented.
• Ensure all Oil Sample is taken correctly
General Requirement :
• Male, Min 2 Years experience in same field
• Having knowledge about maintenance management
• Having strong motivation and analytical skill
• Communicative, and able to work under pressure
• Placed in South Kalimantan
please send your application and resume in Word format ( max 500 kb ) email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org not later than April 10th, 2018