VACANT 1 POSITION:
A growing group of Companies which mainly operates in Mining, Palm Oil Plantation, Land Clearing and Construction Project business, is looking for top qualified candidates to be part of our key professional team:
1. HSE Officer
- Male, Max. 40 years old
- Min. Vocational High School (SMK), or above.
- Experience min. 5 years in maintaining safety and health standards up to its law and procedures.
- Able to work individually and in team.
- Willing to be located at Kais, Sorong, Papua.
- Full time position is available.
- Ability to motivate employees to follow safe work practices through persuasive skills.
- Must have the ability to walk large jobsites, climb ladders and stairways, lift and carry equipment.
- Ensure that federal, state, and local laws, as well as client regulations, rules, and codes are observed.
- Assists in gathering and reporting information for recordkeeping and reporting requirements.
- Takes direction well, but acts when needed without direction.
- Assists in implementing drug free, gamble free, injury free workplace policy and procedures.
- Inspects and audits company jobsites and facilities, and recommends corrective action or additional precautions to ensure compliance.
- Ability to identify hazards, preventive measures, and update Job Hazard Analyses Reports.
- Ensures that proper safety and incident reporting procedures are followed, and that thorough Accident Investigations are completed as needed. Assists Foremen and Superintendents in developing and implementing corrective measures to prevent future incidents.
- Responds to emergency situations and participates in incident investigations with flexibility in work hours.
- Conducts Safety Briefings during site visits. Assist in the completion of Pre-Qualification Reports that regard safety qualifications for new contracts.
- Ability to work well with Company insurance broker and insurance company regarding accidents and their proper management.
- Ability to cope with job related stress including but not limited to deadlines, customer, supervisory and staff interactions, multi-tasking and high work volumes is required.
- The above list is not all inclusive: Other duties as required.
Interested qualified candidates are welcomed to apply by sending your application letter, resume and latest colored photo to :email@example.com (max. size : 2 mb) latest by May 30th, 2018.
Please write the position you want to apply at the top right corner of your envelope or as a subject of your email.