VACANCY – Senior Technical Sales Person
PT Resource Equipment Indonesia is a vibrant, rapidly growing company operating in Balikpapan. REL is Indonesia’s leading, specialist mine water management company, providing water and mud management solutions throughout the archipelago and South East Asia. We are recognised as the pre-eminent supplier of high-quality pumping solutions, slurry & dewatering solutions to the mining industry. Providing pumping equipment, associated components and related services to the mining industry throughout the region.
We currently have an exciting role available for a dynamic, highly motivated sales professional, based at our Batakan Operations. The position, “Senior Technical Sales Person” is immediately available to the right candidate. This role reports directly to the Business Development Manager, Indonesia.
SENIOR TECHNICAL SALES PERSON
- Execute the companies strategic marketing and sales plans to achieve sales targets.
- Establish, build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Prepare action plans to maximise and convert sales leads and prospects.
- Prepare quotations and deliver technical presentations to customers.
- Liase with OEM on application, pricing policy and product specifications.
- Implement systems, policy and procedures to meet our quality and professional expectations.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures and business ethics.
- Diligently manage and control our marketing and sales database.
- Compile accurate and qualifiable monthly management reports.
- Provide training and assistance where required to our sales and marketing team.
- Prepared to travel to site to meet with clients, which may also require some overseas travel.
- A minimum of 10 year’s experience in sales/rental, with a proven successful track record and network in mining, mining services or the pumping industry
- Bachelor degree, in either a commercial or technical discipline
- A Senior Maintenance background in pumping or a mining related services
- Must be proficient in both written and verbal English and Bahasa
- Must have excellent communication skills, strong analytical & presentation skills and a good personality
- Must be a proficient user of Ms.Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
This is a well renumerated career role with the opportunity for advancement within the company.
If you think you have the necessary experience and believe you are the right person for this role, please submit your CV complete with recent photograph to HYPERLINK “mailto:email@example.com” firstname.lastname@example.org the subject “Technical Sales Position”
All applications will be treated strictly confidential, and only short listed candidates will be notified regarding interview.
Applications close on the 26th of October 2018