VACANT 1 POSITION
1. HRGA Staff
We PT. Multindo Technology Utama is a company engaged in Mining support, Manufacture – Supply – Service for Auto lube, Fire Suppression, Lube workshop & service truck, Dry Break Lubrication & Fuel Fast Fill, Flow Meters For Lubrication & Fuel, Hydraulic-Pneumatic Parts and component supply and Automatic Control Systems which has been operating for 10 years, hereby open the opportunity for candidates who have a professional, energetic, dynamic, honest and responsible soul to join with us occupies the following positions:
1. HRGA Staff – Code: HRS
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Management, Human Resources, Accounting or equivalent
- Male or Female Max 30 years old
- Required skill(s): Compensation and Benefit, Human Capital Administration, Leaves, Absences, BPJS, Overtime, Ready to be hands on.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Officer / Assistant specializing in Human Resources / Human Capital Administration and Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Have driving license A
- Must be able to speak and write English fluently,
- Willing to work in Balikpapan – Kalimantan Timur
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
- Administers the compensation program; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all non-staff personnel, students and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations;
- Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars. Maintains company organization charts and the employee directory.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Preparing & controlling company legal permit,
- Proceeding the legal permit government,
- Supporting and administration related GA,
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment (UU no. 13 tahun 2003).
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Please send your application, CV, recent photo and desired salary no later than 2 weeks from published advertisement
To: HRD Department
PT. Multindo Technology Utama
Jln. Beller RT.18 N0.27 Kel. Damai Baru Balikpapan Selatan
Kalimantan Timur 76114
Applications are sent no later than 2 weeks after this ad is published