Vacant 3 Position
1. Sr. Mechanic
2. Sr. Surveyor
3. Legal Officer (Staff) – Samarinda
A growing group of Companies which mainly operates in Mining, Palm Oil Plantation, Land Clearing and Construction Project business, is looking for top qualified candidates to be part of our key professional team:
1. Sr. Mechanic
- Male, Max. 40 years old
- Min. Heavy Equipment Vocational High School (SMK Alat Berat)
- Experience min. 2 years in repairing and maintenance of heavy equipment.
- Able to work individually and in team.
- Honest, responsible, and self-initiated.
- Willing to be located at Batuah, Sanga-sanga and Sambutan, Kalimantan Timur.
- Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturers’ specifications.
- Repair and replace damaged or worn parts.
- Operate and inspect machines or heavy equipment in order to diagnose defects.
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions to determine required repairs, using engine diagnostic equipment such as computerized test equipment and calibration devices.
- Dismantle and reassemble heavy equipment using hoists and hand tools.
- Clean, lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment and vehicles.
- Examine parts for damage or excessive wear, using micrometers and gauges.
- Schedule maintenance for industrial machines and equipment, and keep equipment service records.
- Read and understand operating manuals, blueprints, and technical drawings.
- Overhaul and test machines or equipment to ensure operating efficiency.
- Assemble gear systems, and align frames and gears.
- Fit bearings to adjust, repair, or overhaul mobile mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment.
- Weld or solder broken parts and structural members, using electric or gas welders and soldering tools.
- Clean parts by spraying them with grease solvent or immersing them in tanks of solvent.
- Adjust, maintain, and repair or replace subassemblies, such as transmissions and crawler heads, using hand tools, jacks, and cranes.
- Adjust and maintain industrial machinery, using control and regulating devices.
- Fabricate needed parts or items from sheet metal.
- Direct workers who are assembling or disassembling equipment or cleaning parts.
- monthly budgets and keeping detailed records.
2. Sr. Surveyor
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Mining Engineering, Geology, Geography or equivalent
- Required skill(s): ability to operate surveying tools, knowledge in surveying and management software, ready to be hands on.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Officer / Assistant specializing in surveying, topography reading and management, or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Willing to be located at Sanga-sanga – Kalimantan Timur
- Analyze survey objectives and specifications to prepare survey proposals or to direct others in survey proposal preparation.
- Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain.
- Compute geodetic measurements and interpret survey data to determine positions, shapes, and elevations of geomorphic and topographic features.
- Coordinate findings with the work of engineering and architectural personnel, clients, and others concerned with projects.
- Determine longitudes and latitudes of important features and boundaries in survey areas using theodolites, transits, levels, and satellite-based global positioning systems (GPS).
- Develop criteria for survey methods and procedures.
- Direct or conduct surveys to establish legal boundaries for properties, based on legal deeds and titles.
- Establish fixed points for use in making maps, using geodetic and engineering instruments.
- Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
- Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
- Record the results of surveys including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
- Train assistants and helpers, and direct their work in such activities as performing surveys or drafting maps.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Write descriptions of property boundary surveys for use in deeds, leases, or other legal documents.
- Plan and conduct ground surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other geodetic measurements.
- Adjust surveying instruments to maintain their accuracy.
- Conduct research in surveying and mapping methods using knowledge of techniques of photogrammetric map compilation and electronic data processing.
- Survey bodies of water to determine navigable channels and to secure data for construction of breakwaters, piers, and other marine structures.
- Direct aerial surveys of specified geographical areas.
- Locate and mark sites selected for geophysical prospecting activities such as efforts to locate petroleum or other mineral products.
- Determine specifications for photographic equipment to be used for aerial photography, as well as altitudes from which to photograph terrain.
- Develop criteria for the design and modification of survey instruments.
3. Legal Officer (Staff) – Samarinda
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree Law or equivalent, Fresh graduates/ Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- As least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Monitoring and controlling draft and review the legal documents especially agreement, contract and other legal document.
- Be able to manage multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- Experienced and sound in agreement drafting.
- Able to work in team and individual.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Good analytical thinking.
- Fluent in English
- Willing to be located in Samarinda – Kalimantan Timur.
- Keeps cases organized by establishing and organizing files; monitoring calendars; meeting deadlines; documenting actions; inputting information into file database and case management software; confirming case status with attorney.
- Keeps clients informed by maintaining contact; communicating case progress.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Interested qualified candidates are welcomed to apply by sending your application letter, resume and latest colored photo to : firstname.lastname@example.org (max. size : 2 mb)
latest by January 20th, 2018.
Please write the position you want to apply at the top right corner of your envelope or as a subject of your email.