MINE PLAN ENGINEER ( Berau – Kalimantan Timur)
Responsibilities / Requirements :
- Prepare Daily, weekly, monthly and 3 months Plan.
- Prepare Pit Drawings / openings taking into account safety and practicality at site.
- Prepare Mine Plan to be implemented by the Operation Team.
- Prepare design drawings for dumpings of OB and Topsoil
- Prepare design drawings of Settling Pond.
- Coordinate with Production team to achieve production targets of each excavators
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Mining or equivalent with IPK 3.0.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to understand and operate Minescape software ( Open Cut Coal )
- Able to understand and implement Good Mining Practice
- Good understanding of site drainage system
- Willing to be based at our Mine in Berau, Kalimantan
- Able to work independently as well as must be able to manage staff at site
- Good analytical thinking, mature
Please send your complete resume to : email@example.com