VACANT 1 POSITION
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
We are an International PMA company which supplies high quality slurry & dewatering equipment to the mining industry
throughout Indonesia. We currently have a position available based in Balikpapan for
- Responsible for leading and managing business development function within the REL business markets
- Implement systems, policy and procedures to meet our quality and professional expectations.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures and business ethics.
- Develop, implement and maintain a highly effective sales and business development plans to ensure the PT. REL brand is well
recognised and positioned to achieve its sales objectives and market expectation.
- Facilitate and foster relationship with clients, in our target markets, through regular client visits, to be viewed as the rental services
supplier and pumping contractor of first choice.
- Work in consultative manner with both internal and external personnel, to both secure and deliver rental / contract services and associated projects in a safe, timely, environmentally friendly and profitable manner.
- Bachelor degree Business Management or Mining, Mechanical or Civil Engineering
- Demonstrated experience in strategic management within a highly competitive sales environment.
- Considerable experience in mining and mining related industries, mine water management, the pump industry or the equipment
- Highly developed and recognisable communication, negotiation, influencing and closing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated leadership capability.
- Minimum of 10 years BDM experience in a multi-disciplined organization.
- Must be proficient in both written and verbal English and Bahasa
- Must be a proficient user of
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical
If you think you have the necessary experience and believe you are the right person for this role, please submit your CV in PDF format
complete with recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER”.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential, and only short-listed candidates will be notified regarding interview. Applications
close on the 31st August 2021