WE ARE HIRING!!
We are an International PMA company which supplies high quality slurry & dewatering equipment to the mining industry
throughout Indonesia. We currently have a position available based in Balikpapan for
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research
programs, applying knowledge of electric instrument, electricity, and materials.
- Confirms system’s and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods, testing properties
- Trouble shooting electrical system and repair component
- Implement systems, policy, and procedures to meet our quality and professional expectations.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, and business ethics.
- Prepared to travel to site travel.
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum Senior High School in electrical
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in electrical, especially in mining services or the pumping industry
- Familiar with electric instrument, electric diesel generator
- Must be proficient in both written and verbal English and Bahasa
- Familiar with 3 phase Induction motor and control system
- Strong analytical & good personality
- Domicile in Kalimantan is considered
- Education and Experience
- Candidate must possess at least a Senior High School (SMK), Diploma Engineering (preferably from mechanical background)
- Minimum 5 years of experiences as Mechanic in Mining Industries.
- Having Certificate in Automotive mechanical or equivalent
- Having knowledge in pumps is recommended
- Having driving license (Class A)
- Coordinates with Workshop and/or Field Superior to complete project and works efficiently
- Performs highly diversified duties to assembling, installation and commissioning, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance asset equipment according to safety, Preventive Maintenance System and Processes to support company goals
- Having good leadership, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem identification and analysis
- Ability to work flexible hours, independently and in a team
- Planning maintenance schedules
- Having high integrity, meet the deadlines, honest, discipline, proactive and hard worker
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Preparing recommendations for equipment replacement
- Willing to be placed at site and to travel among Indonesia
- Good understanding in safety matters
- Adheres to company policies, procedures, and business ethics
If you think you have the necessary experience and believe you are the right person for this role, please submit your CV in
PDF format complete with recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject
All applications will be treated strictly confidential, and only short-listed candidates will be notified regarding interview.
Applications close on the 27th May 2022