WE ARE HIRING!!
We are an International PMA company which supplies high quality slurry & dewatering equipment to the mining industry throughout
Indonesia. We currently have a position available based in Balikpapan for
Education and Experience
- Candidate must possess at least a Senior High School (SMK), Diploma Engineering (preferably from mechanical background)
- Minimum 5 years of experiences as Mechanic in Mining Industries.
- Having Certificate in Automotive mechanical or equivalent
- Having knowledge in pumps is recommended
- Coordinates with Field Superior to complete project and works efficiently
- Performs highly diversified duties to assembling, installation and commissioning, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance asset equipment according to safety, Preventive Maintenance System and Processes to support company goals
- Having good leadership, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem identification and analysis
- Ability to work flexible hours, independently and in a team
- Planning maintenance schedules
- Having high integrity, meet the deadlines, honest, discipline, proactive and hard worker
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Preparing recommendations for equipment replacement
- Must be able to swim
- Having driving license (Class A)
- Willing to be placed at site and to travel among Indonesia
- Good understanding in safety matters
- Adheres to company policies, procedures, and business ethics.
If you think you have the necessary experience and believe you are the right person for this role, please submit your CV in PDF format
complete with recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “FIELD MECHANIC”.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential, and only short-listed candidates will be notified regarding interview.
Applications close on the 17th June 2022