We are looking for a qualified QHSE Coordinator to join our sales team and help us to achieve our goals. Highly skilled individual is required with the following qualifications:
- Compliance and enforcement of all HSE issues (Project and field reports audits)
- Documentation, tracking, statistics and reporting (Risk Management, JSA, Near miss/ Hazard/ Observation reports, Establish a process to verify that corrective actions, as a result of incident investigations are documented and implemented, Accident/Incident Reports and Corrective actions, Corporate Safety Meetings for all hands and other communications to keep crews updated and informed of changes related to HSE, Post accident/incident Root-Cause Analysis, Vessel Orientation, pre-departure checklist, safety drills, etc)
- Maintaining Safety and Operations Manuals
- Training, Certifications and Record Keeping (New hire safety training orientations, Ensure all personnel have the necessary training for the project, Maintaining and tracking safety files, medical files, training files, certifications, and licenses, Customer and Regulatory Audits, Organize and Maintain documents in hard copy/electronic format, Setup and Maintain an Incident/Accident Database)
- Prepare safety documents for tender
- Make HSE Performance reporting to the Director
- Prepare a training schedule and MCU for employees
- Conduct internal audit al for each division
- Document controller ISO 9001:2008, 14001:2015, 45001:2018 and 37001:2016.
- Inspection Workshop
- Orientation/ induction of new staff/ new division
- HSE Meeting Routine
- Male age max 35 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in K3 program study, Industrial Environment, or other related background.
- Minimal 4 years experience at QHSE Coordinator
- Strong driving force, self-motivated, highly motivated to succeed
- High integrity and trustworthy
Familiar with international standard such as :
- ISO 9001 : 2015 Quality Management System Requirement
- ISO 45001 : 2018 – Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Requirement
- ISO 14001 : 2015 Environmental Management System Requirement
- ISO 37001 : 2016 Anti-Bribery Management System – Requirement
- Have a strong Personality & Ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Certified expert K3/Oil & Gas.
- Understanding CSMS
- Proficient in using computer and its program such as MS. Office (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Access, MS Project, MS Visio, etc.) and other program based on Internet such as Email.
- Analysis skill and report preparation as well as presentation.
Please send your application with a comprehensive CV (include salary expected) and recent photograph within 2 weeks after this advertising published with email address to:
HRGA – PT. MULIA SOLUSINDO
JL. Mulawarman No. 124 RT.32 Kel. Sepinggan Raya Kec. Balikpapan Selatan
Or email to: