WE ARE HIRING!!
We are an International PMA company which supplies high quality slurry & dewatering equipment to the mining industry throughout
Indonesia. We currently have a position available based in Balikpapan for
Education and Experience
- At least graduate from High School or Diploma
- Minimum 5 years experiences as STORE OFFICER.
- Maximum 35 years old
- Unloads deliveries and stores them appropriately in the stockroom.
- Counts all store products and supplies.
- Analyzes goods records and compares them to physical store inventory.
- Reports and discrepancies to operation manager
- Adjusts inventory reports to account for new deliveries.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of the stockroom.
- Ensures that all stock on the sales floor is organized, properly stored, and in good condition.
- Packs up defective items for return, creates shipping labels, and mails items.
- Uses computerized inventory software to record, track, and maintain all inventory related data.
- Picking goods from shelves and recording their movements.
- Able to work quickly and methodically.
- Good memory and organizational skills
- Good teamwork skills.
- Strong Computer skills MS Office (Excel, Microsoft word, Power Point) especially Excel.
- A safety-conscious attitude to the work.
- Having high integrity, meet the deadlines, honest, discipline, proactive and hard worker
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Adheres to company policies, procedures, and business ethics.
If you think you have the necessary experience and believe you are the right person for this role, please submit your CV in PDF format
complete with recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org the subject STORE OFFICER.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified regarding interview.
Applications close on
the 10th November 2022